This picture carries so much significance in my life right now.
- complaining about putting on weight
- exercising, having to buy new clothes ‘cos the old ones don’t fit
- spending 30 minutes in front of the mirror every morning to check which outfit camouflages the tires around the waist
- closing your eyes everytime you pass the snack counter
- saying no to a bar of chocolate you’ve been craving all day long
- start the day everyday with– “I will go to the gym today”
- post its on the desk that read– NO GOING NEAR THE SNACK COUNTER UNNECESSARILY
- having buttermilk when you are craving to have some nice cold Coke
I have always made fun of people who did all that.. But now, its happening to me. Google is such a wrong place to be in when you want to diet or lose weight.
But the scariest thing happened last Sunday.. I was getting ready to go out. I took out these pants and wore them.. I spent around 5 minutes trying to button them before I realised what was happening.. The very same pants that i used to be able to get into a month ago didn’t fit me anymore!!!!!
This is easily the most scariest(note the double superlative) thing that has ever happened to me!