This is something I came across when i was reviewing an ad. I thought it would be fun to put this up on my blog!
1. My uncle once: woke up early in the morning to cook breakfast for me and my sis when my grandmother wasn’t in town! (when I was 6 or something)
2. Never in my life Have I: done dope!!! lol
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: Naveen
4. High School was: where I got to know one person who has left a lasting impression on me!
5. When I’m nervous: my hands go cold and I start saying incoherent stuff
6. The last time I cried was: hmmmm.. last week maybe
7. I miss: being pampered
8. My hair: is unmanageable! I want to do something to it so that it looks decent… thinking about getting it straightened!
9. When I was 5: I don’t remember much of being 5
10. Last Christmas I: had a rocking time at my friend sneha’s place. I really needed it then, cos life had hit rock bottom
11. When I turn my head left, I see: a guitar
12. When I turn my head right, I see: my desk phone!!
13. The craziest Family Event was: I don’t remember there being one such event
14. If I was a character on Friends I’d be: monica (except that I’m not a cleanliness freak)
15. By this time next year: I hope to lead a more productive and purposeful life
16. My favorite Aunt is: my mom’s older sister!
17. I have a hard time understanding: myself
18. One time at a family gathering: my family doesn’t have too many of those.. so!
19. You know I “like” you if: I say the dumbest of things on the pretext of making a conversation and giggle big time(jus make sure i’m not giggling cos i’m high!)
20. If I won an award, the first person(people) I’d thank is: hmmmm.. I dunno!
21. Take my advice: don’t take me too seriously!
22. My ideal breakfast is: hot dosa and yummy coffee
23. If you visit my hometown: you have to go to the beach and eat bajji’s there
24. If you spend the night at my house: we’ll hog on pizzas and talk till one of us start croaking because of a sore throat!
25. I’d stop my wedding if: my fiancé cheated on me
26. The world could do without: hypocrites
27. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: wake up one day to realize that I’m all alone
28. My favorite blonde is: this one guy I met at a party a couple of weeks ago… he was yummy
29. Paper clips are more useful than: huh! I dunno why this question is here
30. If I do anything well, it’s: listening to people and then making them listen me crib
31. And by the way: I have no clue why I’m putting this up on my blog
32. The last time I was high: I was giggling as usual!
33. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: hmmm.. I don’t really care that much about which animals fly.. honestly!
34. I shouldn’t be: doing this right now cos I’m supposed to be working!! lol
35. Once, at a bar: this one guy walked up to me and asked for my phone number and I told him that I’m from france and I’m in India only for 2 days! That was the only thing I could come up with… cheee
36. Last night: I re read doctors for the millionth time and fell asleep listening to music
37. There’s this girl I know who: knows exactly what to say when I’m angry/sad/upset/down/hurt/crazy/hyper. I’m so grateful for her!
38. A better name for me would be: my parents always wanted to name me harini!
39. If I ever go back to school I’ll: hopefully be able to get my rusted brain to work again
40. Next time I go to church: I’ll think about it when I think there’s a possibility of that happening!
41. How many days until my birthday? 185 I think.. then I’ll be 21.. woh! Finally an adult. Maybe then I can get my credit card!